Do you want to cover or protect the bed of your truck? We have several options for you! Below are some key points for each option: truck caps, tonneau covers, bed liners and bed mats.
- Most popular are made of fiberglass, light aluminum or commercial-grade aluminun
- Most you can get cab high or higher
- Can come with side windows that open with screens for ventilation or solid glass
- Front options are no window, a solid window or a sliding window
- Can be painted to match your truck
- Most popular are made of vinyl, heavy grade aluminum, polycarbonate or fiberglass
- Contents in truck bed can’t be seen
- Some are lockable others aren’t lockable; however, accessing the bed requires opening the tailgate first
- Comes in many varieties: roll-up, tri-fold or retractable
- The most popular are made of marine grade carpet, polyurethane or plastic
- Protects the entire truck bed against scratches, paint damage and rust
- Covers the entire truck bed with optional tailgate protection as well
- Most popular come in rubber or marine-grade carpet or plastic
- Protects the truck bed floor against scratches, paint damage and rust
- Covers the floor of the bed with optional tailgate protection as well
Are you still not sure which is the best option for you and your truck? Come to our store and visit with one of our truck accessory experts! We can help you weigh the pros and cons of each option and find the best fit for your needs.
For more information on the various types of truck bed covers and bed liners we sell and install, visit our showroom located at 1000 9th Ave S in South St Paul, give us a call at 651-451-1808 or contact us.